Tuesday 2 August 2016

David Moyes insists that he was not given a fair chance in Manchester united

Sunderland manager David Moyes  insists that he was not given a fair chance at Old Trafford, but maintains that his spell at the club made him better.He believes the  treated him harshly by former club Manchester United as he looks ahead to his tenure with Sunderland.
He was sacked less than a season into a six-year deal with the Premier League giants and  was ultimately replaced by Louis van Gaal ahead of the 2014-15 campaign .Moyes now hit back at his former employers after his move to the Stadium.

He said! “I’ve said it all that I was unfairly treated. When you sign a six-year contract and it end within 10months, yeah, I believe I was,” said the Scot.
“But that's life in football. Ultimately the key is to win football matches. I didn’t win enough football matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment