Friday 15 July 2016

Can You Imagine? Girl Sleeps With Landlord’s Son Just To Get Wifi Password For Free Internet

A letter from a female Naijaloaded reader claims that her landlord’s son is exploiting her for s*x all becasue she needs free wifi.
She said:- (Read below)
We moved in not long ago at maryland, its a very nice place… The network in my house is very terrible and I am an internet freak… If i dont have access to social media sites i would die.
So I discovered our landlord had a very fast internet and I went on to ask him nicely.. He gave me the password. It was one of the best weekends of my life because I was surfing the internet at a good speed for free. I’m sure I used close to 10gb for free but i never knew he had other plans.”
“I came back home the monday after the awesome weekend and I discovered the password to the wifi has been changed. I summoned courage to ask why it was changed and also for the new one but to my surprise my landlord’s son told me if I wanted the password, We should have something together. I thought about it and I agreed just to get get free wifi..
It sounded cool and he requested for a bl0w job immediately before getting the password. I gave him the Mouth Action of his life because I enjoyed my weekend due to his father free internet, he then allowed me use close to 20GB after that day.
Tables have turned now.. Its no longer blow jobs, I now have s*x with my landlord’s s0n just to get free wifi.. This has been happening for close to 3 months now.. but how do I put an end to this silly addiction?
- See more at: http://www.tweakinggist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment