Saturday 6 August 2016

Heartless man butchered Two sisters in Tudun Wada, area of Plateau State

In the first week of July, 2016, an incident occurred at Sabon Gari, Tudun Wada area of Jos North where  two sisters, Justina Dusu Chado and Simi Dusu Chado were said to have clashed at a man's house known as Stephen Shut Jang where the two girls fought, cutting themselves with glass and mirror, leading to the death of the elder sister, Simi while the younger sister miraculously survived and is responding to treatment in the hospital. 
However, The NewsGate Magazine's investigations revealed that the two sisters were actually victims of the wickedness of Mr. Stephen Shut Jang butchered them the two sisters with a machete when the duo went to confront him about the pregnancy of Justina whom he was dating and became pregnant for him.
The victim who survived the gory incident , Justina Dusu Chado narrated what happened  from her hospital bed thus:
"I met Stephen in 2007 during the new year celebrations. I was in GSS Mai Idon Doruwa in Barkin Ladi and Stephen used to visit me in School. After my secondary school in 2009, I left Jos for Abuja and we were communicating on phone throughout my stay in Abuja until May 2016 that I returned to Jos.
"After coming back, I asked him if the relationship is going to lead to marriage because while in Abuja, someone else was asking for my hand in marriage but I told him I have a Boyfriend and so, till I hear from him first.
"So, I asked Stephen if he is ready for marriage or I should accept the other guy's proposal but said that he was still working on it, I shouldn't worry. This conversation took place the first time I visited his house at Sabon Gari, Tudun Wada - Jos.
"After that, I visited his house three time times to see him. That was when I discovered that I was pregnant. I told him about the pregnancy and he asked me to abort it but I told him I cannot do it as I don't know how to do such a thing. he flared up, insisting that I must terminate the pregnancy, so I left.  Since then, he stopped picking my calls.
"My elder sister, Simi discovered the pregnancy and called him, and because he didn't know my her number, he picked the call. She asked him he wasn't picking my calls ever since he discovered I'm pregnant for him but he told her to please calm down and that he will call us both to sit down and talk about it. After that call, he also stopped picking my sister's calls too.
"My elder sister Simi asked if I know his house and we decided to go to Stephen's house and met his absence. After waiting for about an hour and calling him several times but he did not pick, we left his house.
"On our way going, we met him on the road and started talking but he insisted that we should go back to the house and talk as the matter is a serious one that should not be discussed by the road side; so we agreed and followed him back to their house.
"On reaching the house, I told him that I have come to stay since I'm pregnant for him and he is not picking my calls and that he should go and inform him parents. I just said that to startle him, so he told my elder sister to please excuse us so we can have a heart-to-heart talk with me and she went out of the room with her phone that had been ringing.
"The next thing, he locked the door, carried a machete and started cutting my face while kicking my stomach with his leg. I started shouting for help and my sister came knocking, begging him to please open the door but he refused.
"She had to break the door to enter the room in order to help me but immediately she entered, he turned on her and started butchering her with the same machete while I lay helplessly on the floor.
"The next thing I can remember after that is waking up to discover that I'm in the hospital, asking where I was and what happened. It was later that I was able to recollect what happened at Stephen Shut Jang's house and how he butchered my sister and I with his machete".
Mrs. Rifkatu Yusuf, elder sister to both Simi and Justina who is married and lives at Bukuru said in an interview to The NewsGate Magazine that the story making the rounds that her two sisters clashed at a guy's house and fought, tearing themselves into pieces with mirror in the guy's room while the guy was out buying drinks for them is a cooked up propaganda by Stephen Shut Jang and his father who claims to be an Elder in the Church to cover up the sins and evil he mated on my sisters and painting it in a different way so as to cover the pregnancy.
She continued that there was no way two people will fight each other and inflict these level of cuts on one another with a mirror without having cuts on their hands.
Mrs. Yusuf who is demanding that justice should be done, said the incident happened the very first time Simi is even meeting him and as such, Stephen never knew her prior to that day, talk more of her fighting with her younger sister over a man.
She said the culprit who is Stephen Shut Jang, who is in Police custody would have simply killed them and buried them had the incident happened in the bush.
Mr. Chado Dusu, a cousin brother to the victims also told The NewsGate Magazine the Mr. Stephen Shut Jang did not only murder their sister Simi in cold blood and assaulted their other sister Justina who survived the incident miraculously, but also went further to tarnish the good name of the family when he concocted a blatant lie, saying the two sisters clashed at his place and quarrel ensued, leading to the death of the other.
Mr. Chado Dusu who is an APC Chieftain in Barkin Ladi LGA described the two sisters, especially the Late Simi Chado as very peaceful, compassionate and considerate.
As a family, we have been cheated already and nothing can bring our sister back to life but all we want now is that the law should take its cause and justice be done. This is why we are calling on the Plateau State Government, the Nigeria Police Force, Human Rights activists, NGOs, CSOs  and all other relevant authorities to pick up the matter in the interest of justice.
Village head of Kanang, Foron District of Barkin Ladi LGA, Da Dung Gwom  also told The NewsGate Magazine that with the love the Dusu Chado familiy have for each other, there is no way the two sisters will fight each other in such a manner.
The Traditional ruler who confirmed that the incident almost brought crisis to the community also hinted that life is sacred and whoever takes the life of another should not be allowed to live if our justice system must work.
Mr. & Mrs. Iliya Dusu Chado who spoke to our correspondent on the ugly incident prayed for the soul of Late Simi, who was like a bread winner in the family to find rest and for quick recovery of Justina. They also reiterated that the culprit must be brought to book to stop him from doing same to other people's daughters as there are reports indicating that this is not the first time Stephen Shut Jang is doing such a thing.
More at :- http://tweakinggist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment